2007年2月25日星期日

Thank you for encouragement


[size=24]Best wishes for the coming new year!Believe in yourself! You can work miracles![/size]

I can't thank you more. ^-^ God bless you:
The ten-day winter camp is surely one of the most valuable experience for me. It's interesting, though sometime a little bit boring and terrible to be frank. I explore more about the world and as well about myself. I haven't found myself before with some unique and fantastic characters and personalities like audacious apprehensive ingenious and etc. Now I am brave and confident enough to ignore bad words because I suddenly find actually in this complex but wonderful world, seldom could probably know the truth lying behind . As for me, with intense ambition, I will work harder looking up to Mr. Li as my admiring example. And I really appreciate it. I hope I am to be the one who could create miracles in future.
And I trust Love makes the world go around

没有评论: