2007年2月28日星期三

2007-03-01 06:49:00 FROM Mr. Li's Blog


  • A Healthy New Me! (Written by Mr. Li)
  • It’s extremely important to always have a goal.
  • I have a new goal this month.
  • I am going to totally improve my health.
  • I must do this for myself.
  • I must do this for my family.
  • I will try to think positive thoughts every day.
  • I will exercise every day.
  • I will take good care of teeth.
  • I will keep my body and hair clean.
  • I will eat nutritious food.
  • I will drink enough water.
  • I will drink at least eight glasses a day.
  • I will go to bed early and get up early every day.
  • I won’t stay up late studying, working or fooling around.

  • I won’t drink.

  • I won’t smoke.

  • I won’t do anything to harm my body.

  • I wish everyone would join me in my goal because everyone should care about his health!

  • We shouldn’t take our health for granted.

  • If you destroy your health, you have nothing left.

  • Keeping good health is always easier than regaining your lost health.

没有评论: