2007年2月24日星期六

Elegance, Class & Grace



Among numerous beauties, I admire Audrey Hepburn most. Just as someone said, "Her appearance, clothing and hair styles were an inspiration to millions of American girls and young women. Hepburn accepted her Academy Award in her usual gracious and self-effacing manner":


2002 by CE, Inc.

Narrator: Sounds different? Yes, it's Hepburn's voice. Hepburn was vivacious, elfin, beautiful and portrayed whimsical young woman very effectively. Her appearance, clothing and hair styles were an inspiration to millions of American girls and young women, including Jackie Kennedy (Jackie and Hepburn even resembled each other). Here Hepburn is accepting her Academy Award in her usual gracious and self-effacing manner.

"It's too much. I - I want to say thank you to everybody who these past months and years have helped, guided and given me so much. I'm truly, truly grateful. I'm terribly happy."

Narrator: Here is a sound from Hepburn, quotation from the second sound track of the movie "Roman Holiday"

Interviewer (in the movie scene):"Which of the cities visited did your highness enjoy the most?"

Hepburn:"Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my visit here, in memory - as long as I live."

没有评论: